Sunday, February 26, 2012

My 366 Photo Project, Snap Thursday: weeks 6, 7 & 8

Knitty Baker's Snap Thursday
It's my Snap Thursday posting. A little late, and I'm lumping a few weeks together, but here are my photos for my 366 Photo Project from the past two weeks. Weeks 6, 7 & 8, February 3-23, 2012.

I've found it to be really difficult to find something interesting to photograph every day so over the past few weeks I've been taking pictures of things that interest me when I see them and will use those photos to fill in the gaps for days when I didn't see anything that caught my eye. I am also planning to give myself a theme for each month which will lessen my guilt over taking 5 pictures of tree branches in a row ;)  About half way into the month I decided that the unofficial theme for the rest of February would be trees, tree branches, things in trees, cute seed pods, etc.

So, my goal is still to take a new photo every day but I'm not going to stress about it anymore...after all, this is meant to be a fun project, right? Right!


See previous weeks here:
one & two
three
four
five


February 3: lightbulb filament close-ups

February 4: hungry birds

February 5: a cory and some goldfish

February 6: funky tree branches

February 7: vines spreading over a wall

February 8: a close-up of the vines

February 9: a lush holly bush

February 10: two sparrows perched in a tree

February 11: lovely limes at the grocery

February 12: this is my iPod, you got that?

February 13: moving day...we finally sold our condo!

February 14: colorful flags in a tree

February 15: cute little "fingers" suctioned to a fence

February 16: witch hazel buds

February 17: I don't know what kind of tree this is but it drop the cutest most alien-like seed pods

February 18: seed pods from the tree above. I just love them!

February 19: ornamental grass

February 20: peely bark on a birch tree

February 21: snowdrops coming up. It's almost spring...so exciting!

February 22: sunset over Harvard and the Charles River

February 23: a burst of bright red berries.

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment