Thursday, March 1, 2012

My 366 Photo Project, Snap Thursday: week 9

Knitty Baker's Snap Thursday
It's Snap Thursday again! My year-long 366 Photo Project adventure continues with the pictures below from February 24-March 1, 2012.



See previous weeks here:
one & two
three
four
five
six, seven & eight 

February 24: out for a walk with my 5 year-old niece. She found a piece
of mossy bark

February 25: and a cute little seed pod

February 26: trees against a blue sky

February 27: cute orange buds on a tree branch

February 28: a bikestand for kids. I don't know why
but I thought this was really cute - all of the little trikes and kids bikes in a row

February 29: a snowstorm for leap year

March 1: yesterday's snow has turned into a rainy-sleety mash-up today.
As they say: in like a lion, out like a lamb


Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment