Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Discovering a new neighborhood café

My husband and I are in the process of buying a new house in Medford, MA. (Stay tuned for lots of upcoming posts on another of my passions - gardening! We're planning to transform both the front and back yards into perennial gardens instead of lawn.)

During the house hunting process, one of the first things we would do was to investigate the different neighborhoods of the houses we were considering. We wanted a quiet, residential neighborhood but we also wanted to be able to walk to parks, cafés, restaurants and shops. Today was our home inspection and we got there early so we could have breakfast at The Danish Pastry House nearby...and we discovered what I am sure will become our new favorite café/weekend breakfast place. The cappuccino was delicious (and huge!) and egg, bacon and cheddar cheese bagel was amazing. It was fresh, piping hot and was served with a yummy side salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

my huge double capp...pretty, pretty crema!

egg-bacon-cheese sandwich and side salad

crema stains on my empty cup


Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment