Monday, May 28, 2012

My 366 Photo Project, Snap Thursday: week 19

Knitty Baker's Snap Thursday
It's Snap Thursday again! My year-long 366 Photo Project adventure continues with the pictures below from May 4-10, 2012.

The theme for May was going to be either animal photos or things in bloom but I've been enjoying shooting lots of really close up photos so I thought I would make May's theme Macro May...get it, macrame? Yes, I'm corny. Most of my close-ups aren't technically macro, but that's okay.

I'm a little late in getting week 19, 20 and 21 posted because we've just moved so I've been doing walkthroughs and inspections, packing and now...unpacking, which will take a while. But, I've prepped all of May's photos, so I'll also post week 22 tonight, which will take me through the end of the month. I can't believe it's almost June!

See previous weeks here:
one & two, three, four, five, six, seven & eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen

May 4: delicious brunch - bacon, egg and cheese bagel sandwich & salad

May 5: cappuccino crema

May 6: benches in formation

May 7: cute little flowers on a variegated Solomon's Seal

May 8: purple Salvia

May 9: my Christmas Cactus

May 10: a close up of blooming Scotch Broom


Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment