Monday, May 28, 2012

My 366 Photo Project, Snap Thursday: week 20

Knitty Baker's Snap Thursday
It's Snap Thursday again! My year-long 366 Photo Project adventure continues with the pictures below from May 11-17, 2012.

The theme for May is Macro May. Lots of close-ups of random things I encounter in my day to day life. For the past couple of months I've been walking to work so I've been watching plants and flowers blooming and just generally enjoying spring. Fall and spring are my favorite seasons. I live in New England so we get all four seasons here and the winter is usually really, really long. I love spring because it's like the world comes to life again. Color returns to the dull grayness of winter, snow melts and everything around me buds, blooms and flowers.

Here's week 20...see previous weeks here:
one & two, three, four, five, six, seven & eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen

May 11: this bush has the most delicious smelling flowers. I'm not what
kind of bush it is though. It smelled like lilac but the shape of the flowers and the size
of the bush didn't look like lilacs so...not sure?!

May 12: a strawberry flower...can't wait for the berries to ripen

May 13: stone carvings on the outside of a school

May 14: a yellow peony in bloom

May 15: fabric swatch macro

May 16: raindrops

May 17: pretty pink peony budding budding budding...ready to burst open


Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment