Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My 366 Photo Project, Snap Thursday: week 22

Knitty Baker's Snap Thursday
It's Snap Thursday again! My year-long 366 Photo Project adventure continues with the pictures below from May 25-31, 2012.

I'm getting a little jump on the rest of this week and posting these pictures a few days early. The theme for May is Macro May...close-ups, macro shots and whatever else catches my eye. I'm still working on a theme for June. Any ideas?

See previous weeks here:
one & two, three, four, five, six, seven & eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one

May 25: the garden in my new house is starting to bloom.
Does anyone know what this clematis is? I found it -
and a beautiful rose bush - blooming this week but can't ID it.

May 26: lemons

May 27: is it a wool sweater? Nope, it's what I found the first time I cleaned the
lint trap in the dryer in our new house! Can you believe that?! I can't.
I'm seriously shocked they never had a fire - look at how many layers there are.

May 28: the stars and stripes.
Happy Memorial Day and thank you to our veterans and troops!

May 29: I drink IKEA's milkshake.
I love assembling things!

May 30: ice flowers and petunias in a hanging basket -
my first of the season. I love gardening!

May 31: sunlight and shadows


Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment