Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hiking in the Middlesex Fells

I'm still trying to catch up with a bunch of partially written posts from the last year. Reasons why are detailed here. In short, I'm in grad school now - in addition to working full time - and have just been so busy with going to class, studying, and writing papers...lots of papers!

Here are some photos from a hike last fall in the Middlesex Fells. We are so lucky to live in a place with such varied outdoor activities only a short ride (or walk!) away. We live near ponds and lakes, walking and biking paths. I am also a total New Englander and love that no matter the season, there is somewhere in my own - or a neighboring - state that is lovely to visit.

I'll let these photos speak for themselves. Enjoy!















Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment