Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas eve & Christmas 2010

A few pictures from Christmastime, 2010. We had the family over for dinner on Christmas eve and then went to my brother and sister-in-law's for Christmas morning. My 4 year-old niece was so good and waited for all of us to get there at 10:00 before tearing into any presents. We were impressed!

My mom wanted an apple pie for Christmas, I was happy to oblige!

dotted with butter and ready for the top crust

before it goes into the oven, it's brushed with heavy cream (for browning) and sprinkled with
sanding sugar (to make it shimmer)

fresh out of the oven...yum!

also made twin apple tarts for dessert

Yippee, Christmas morning! Can't wait to dig into this amazing spread made by my sister-in-law!

delicious!

Merry Christmas

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment